Rockwell Collins is attending to FIDAE 2016 with the most advanced and high-integrity technologies, this year the company is showcasing its avionics solutions for tanker, transport, maritime patrol and trainer aircraft, along with state of the art network communication capabilities for commercial and business aviation, military, perimeter protection and flight support solutions and services.
Featuring globally proven avionics, communications and information management solutions, the company brought to FIDAE the following products:
- Pro Line Fusion integrated flight deck — leveraging commercial flight decks for military transport and training aircraft
- Flight2 integrated flight deck — military missionized flight decks ideal for military cargo and coastal surveillance/patrol aircraft
- Virtual Avionics Procedures Trainer — aircrew procedural training using actual aircraft Avionics systems
- TruNet Networked Communications Solution — mission customized air-ground-sea networks
- HF Cellular and Wideband HF — assured, all-terrain, long range, high bandwidth communications capabilities ideal for interoperable military forces communications, disaster relief, and border-protection
- SubNet Relay — ad hoc networking for maritime operations
- Patrol Persistent Surveillance System — remotely monitored security threat surveillance, alert and access control system
- ARINCDirect — comprehensive flight support and connectivity services for military aviation.
The public is invited to visit Rockwell Collins’ space in the fair, once they are located in Pavilion E, Stand 1 and Pavilion F, Brazil pavilion.