Today American Airlines revealed their new Business Class of the Boeing 777-200ER at Aircraft Interiors Expo held in Hamburg, Germany. The retrofitting will begin later this year.
This action offers significant updates throughout the entire plane. Now the passengers will have the option to convert their seats in a fully flat bed and consequently each seat will have direct access to the aisle.
The inflight entertainment including the international Wi-Fi connectivity was increased. The personal in-seat entertainment was also extended, offering in this way more than 200 movies, 180 TV shows and a large collection of games and audio programs.
In addition to these great upgrades, customers will also enjoy a modern design, with unique points, such as, lighting, a dramatic archway, and ceiling design that creates a feeling of spaciousness.
Highlights of the new Business Class:
- Adjustable seats that transform into fully flat bed, providing more sleeping space;
- Direct access to the aisle, now it is easier to move yourself in the cabin;
- International Wi-Fi connection, the customer will be connected anywhere on the globe;
- Power outlet (110v AC and Universal) and USB port, your electronic device will not run out of battery during the flight;
- A big touchscreen monitor (17-inch) that offers a wide range of entertainment, the time will fly with you;
- The airline offers for use in flight a Bose® QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling, a high quality headphone with an incredible entertainment system;
- Walk-up bar stocked with a selection of snacks and refreshments, the passenger can grab a snack and stretch its legs during the flight;
- Amenity kits that double as tablet cases, stocked with Dermalogica® skincare products, a pleasant way to feel renovated during long-haul flights.
For more information, please visit the official site, click here.
All photos are courtesy of American Airlines.